I’ve completed my first Ebook A to Z of Pregnancy Ebook – The Complete Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy and Childbirth recently. This book covers topics from Pregnancy to Childbirth. There is a topic towards the end concerning delivery that isWhat to Expect during The Normal Vaginal Delivery. There are 2 ways of giving birth. I cover only Normal delivery, as I think most of us prefer normal delivery. What’s your preference Normal delivery or C-section? I don’t want to debate which one is better. But today I’m talking about institute which believes that Normal delivery is the best for a mother and her child. Any Guess? It’s Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research. Before exploring more about them let’s have a look at benefits of Normal delivery:
Top Five Benefits of Normal Delivery for The Mother:
- Quick Recovery for Mother: Though there is a lot of labor pain, the recovery period is short and quick.
- Baby is healthy: Baby’s growth is normal and healthy. The chances of medical concerns are less.
- Higher Breastfeeding rates: Mothers who have had a normal delivery can easily breastfeed her baby and the hormones released during normal labor helps in breastfeeding.
- Fewer chances of complications in future pregnancy: Since no surgery is involved, also means your uterus will not give any pressures physically and mentally in a next pregnancy.
- You get to experience the beauty of the natural procedure designed by God that brings you your bundle of joy.
After reading the benefits, now you must be wondering how to go in for a normal delivery. To answer this, check out the 5 Easy Tips You Need to Know for a Normal Delivery. Now coming back to topic whom to approach for Normal delivery when there is a trend of C-sections. let’s check:
Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research core value is to serve the people through research. They believe that Normal delivery is the best for mother and child, which is true.
How to Maximize Your Chances of a Normal Delivery With Sitaram Bhartia?
With Sitaram Bhartia Maternity Program you can get access to their consultation sessions which are personalized and to their antenatal classes. The childbirth classes & physiotherapy sessions prepare you for labor mentally and physically.
Gynaecologists deliver over 500 babies every year!
The staff is very well -trained & cooperative. The gynaecologists have 15+ years of positive birth experience which means you do not to have to take unnecessary tensions.
They have 88% normal delivery rate with low-risk, primigravida, with 37 weeks. You will have 24-hour onsite speciality doctors for your medical care and service.