Now you can make CHICKEN CORIANDER SOUP RECIPE easily at home in less time .Its healthy ,nutritious & delicious .Give it a try 🙂
CHICKEN CORIANDER SOUP RECIPE
- Boneless and skinless chicken cut into small cubes 125 gram
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves 3 tbps
- Chicken stock 4 cups
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder to taste
- Cornflour, dissolve in ¼ cup water 2 tbps
- Egg Whites 2
- Cook the chicken pieces in four cups of boiling chicken stock or water for six minutes.
- Add salt and white pepper powder and continue to boil.
- Lower the heat and add the dissolved cornflour.
- Add the coriander leaves and mix well. Stir continuously and bring the mixture to a boil again.
- Add the egg whites, gentle stir and serve hot.