Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise: making your own chicken stock recipe is a snap. You don’t need to fret about exact quantities of vegetables or hoarding chicken bones in your freezer. Chicken stock is easy and quick to make if you have chicken and vegetables in your fridge. Try this, you will forget about the readymade chicken stock available in the market. The chicken stock recipe will help you making chicken soup. It’s healthy, nutritious and free from preservatives.
CHICKEN STOCK RECIPE
- Chicken bones – 200 grams
- Bay leaf – 1
- Cinnamon – 1
- Cloves – 4
- Black Pepper – 6
- Onion – 1
- Celery – 1 stalk
CHICKEN STOCK RECIPE METHOD:
- Boil 4 cups of water in a pan.
- Add the bay leaf, black pepper, cloves, celery, cinnamon, chopped onions, and mix.
- Add chicken bones and continue to boil.
- Remove the scum, which will come on the top. Simmer the stock for a minimum period of 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, strain through a muslin cloth.
- Cool and store in a refrigerator until further use.