Brinjal Hummus Recipe with sesame oil dressing is my absolute favorite hummus recipe of the moment . This is also known as Roasted Eggplant Hummus. If you are a Eggplant lovers , This recipe is for you. And If you aren’t a big eggplant lover this may be your gateway recipe.
It’s creamy, garlicky, and has a hint of spice that takes it to a whole new level.
Roasted eggplant also gives this hummus a lovely smokey flavor and the addition of the special Ingredient I will be using SPRIG Toasted Sesame Oil ties this whole dip together.
Grab your favorite crackers and veggies and dip away!
Brinjal Hummus Recipe with sesame oil dressing
- 2 Egg plant or Brinjal (Roasted on Stove& skin peeled)
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp sesame oil, plus extra for topping
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- In a food processor or blender, mix Roasted Brinjal ,garlic, and pulse until smooth.
- Add the sesame oil, curd, cumin powder and salt, and blend again until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, and add the lemon juice. Mix well and check seasoning.
- Garnish hummus with red chilli powder and fresh basil leaves. Serve with pita breads.