Shahi Tukda Recipe also popularly known as Shahi Toast or Double Ka Meetha dessert. We had learned to make this rich royal Mughlai dessert in the traditional way. Of course now a quick and easy version of being made. One piece of Shahi Tukra will give you feeling of Royalty rich in aroma, taste, flavors & calories. I am sharing here easy version comprising step by step with photos which will take away all your confusions 🙂
Shahi Tukda Recipe is easy to cook with the ingredients normally available at our home. It’s taste similar to Gulab Jamun if cooked well. It can be served hot or cold and can be cooked one day before for your guests.
SHAHI TUKDA RECIPE:
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 3
- Bread slice (cut in round shape or as you like )- 5
- Milk- 1Cup
- Sugar- 1cup
- Oil for frying
- Green Cardamom(crushed)- 1-2
- Milkmaid (optional)-1/2 cup
SHAHI TUKDA RECIPE Method:
- Heat oil in a pan & add Green Cardamom till it crackles. Deep Fry bread slices in oil until it turns golden brown.
2. Add milk & sugar to the same pan & boil till sugar dissolves.
3. Add fried bread slices to the pan & milk made & cook till it soaks up all the milk.
4. Serve the way you like 🙂