MIX-VEG ITALIAN EGG CURRY RECIPE is quick to make & Give a new twist to boring egg curry. It is healthy, nutritious & yummy. It’s inspired by Bengali version of egg curry which is popular street food.
MIX-VEG ITALIAN EGG CURRY RECIPE
- Coriander Powder – 2tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Onions Paste – 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onions – 2
- Finely Chopped Green Capsicums – 2
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes – 2
- Finely Chopped Green Coriander – 2
- Finely Chopped Green Chilies – 2
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds Paste – 2 Tsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Egg- 3
- Water- 1 cup
MIX-VEG ITALIAN EGG CURRY RECIPE Method:
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add finely chopped onions to the oil. Stir and cook on high heat till the onions turn light brown.
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste, onions paste, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder to the pan and stir well.
- Add green capsicums, tomatoes, black pepper powder, green chilies, mustard paste, green coriander, water and stir continuously.
- Add eggs and cook till oil separates.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot with grilled bread.