Mexican Fried rice Recipe is a dish of steamed rice that has been stir-fried in an oil and, usually, mixed with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, and meat, and as such, often served as a complete dish.
MEXICAN FRIED RICE Recipe
- Basmati rice boiled- 3 cups
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Green Chillies- 6
- Black Pepper- 6
- Cloves- 6
- Cinnamon- 4
- Green Cardamom- 4
- Garlic chopped- 15 cloves
- Onions finely chopped- 2
- Carrots grated- 2
- Tomato finely chopped- 2
- Green capsicums chopped- 2
- Tomato Ketchup- 2 tbsp
- White Vinegar- 2 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Mixed dried herbs (Oregano)- 1 Tsp
- Fresh parsley sprigs- For garnishing
- Boil the rice in a vessel.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add mixed spices ( black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon) and let it crackles.
- Add the garlic, onions and green chilies and saute until the onions turn light brown.
- Add the grated carrots, tomatoes, green capsicums, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, salt and mixed dried herbs. Toss and mix well and cook. Remove from heat when oil separates.
- Now arrange boiled rice and mixed vegetable curry layer by layer in a vessel.
- Transfer the rice to a serving plate and garnished with parsley sprigs. Serve MEXICAN FRIED RICE Recipe hot with curd dipping.