LEMON PICKLE RECIPE or Nimbu ka achar Recipe is a yummy partner with Indian meals. Moreover LEMON PICKLE RECIPE or nimbu ka achar is a digestive solution. If you have it with food then you can digest your meal faster. As this LEMON PICKLE RECIPE is sweet and sour, so it will taste much better than other pickles. Surely Share my Recipe
LEMON PICKLE RECIPE
• Lemons 1 kilogram
• Salt 5 tablespoons
• Black salt (kala namak) 5 tablespoons
• Red chilli powder 3 tablespoons
• Garam masala powder 3 tablespoons
• Carom seeds (ajwain) 5 tablespoons
• Sugar 2 cups
- Wash and wipe lemons thoroughly & get it dry . Make slits crosswise without cutting the lemons.
- Place the lemons in a bowl, add salt and black salt (both in equal quantity), red chilli powder,garam masala powder (except coriander seeds), Ajwain and mix well so that all the lemons are evenly coated with the masala. Add sugar (half the weight of lemons) and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture into a Jar , cover it with muslin cloth, Ties with a thread and keep it in sunlight for 25-30 days to allow it to mature before using.