Saw palmetto have lots of health benefits including hair growth and cancer-fighting properties. Its berry is used by men in the early 20th century for treating UTI and impotency. It’s mostly consumed by men to treat prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Today we are talking about The Health Benefits of Saw palmetto Supplements from ZENITH NUTRITION.
In 2011, it becomes the third largest consuming herbal dietary supplements in the US.
How Saw Palmetto Works:
An Enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase synthesis dihydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone which plays important role in Male Sexual development and also creates health issues like loss of libido, an enlarged prostate and hair loss.
Consuming Saw palmetto supplements or using the extract of this beneficial plant, slow down the production of this enzyme hence inhibit the production of this hormone which subsides health issues in Old aged men.
How to Find Saw Palmetto:
You can find Saw Palmetto in food sources like its dried berries or Saw Palmetto Supplements easily available in any medical store. Make sure to see content like contain 85 percent to 95 percent fatty acids and sterols before buying.
Health benefits of Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto:
1) Treats Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH): Size of prostate increase with an increase in the age of men. This causes problems like difficulty in urination, Urinary infection or bladder stones. Treatments for BPH like alpha blockers and 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors have side effects like sexual dysfunctions.
Saw palmetto is a natural supplement that doesn’t have any profound side effects which makes it one of the best sources to increase testosterone naturally and improve prostate health the natural way.
2) Reduces risk of prostate cancer: Study has shown that Saw Palmetto inhibits the growth of prostatic cancer cells and may destroy dangerous cell. It’s one of the five commonly used forms of alternative medicine by men with prostate cancer.
3) Reduces Hair loss: High level DHt hormones causes hair loss in men. Saw Palmetto suppress the DHT, hence reducing hair fall.
4) Regulate Testosterone Levels: Saw Palmetto maintain the level of testosterone by suppressing the conversion of testosterone to DHT. Increase level of DHT causes erectile dysfunction, low libido and fatigue.
5) Supports Urological System: Saw Palmetto Support urinary system both in older men and menopause by strengthening the urinary organs.
Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto Capsules Buy at AMAZON | Quantity: 160 mg – 120 Capsules | Price: 795 INR
Recommend doses of Saw Palmetto:
1) For BPH 320 Mg three times for first four months, then reducing dose to 320 mg once a day.
2) For hair loss 200 mg twice daily.
Side effects: Though there is no noticeable side effects with Saw Palmetto. But on long term consumption can causes problems like abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, fatigue, headache, decreased libido and rhinitis. Apart from that, it is contraindicated in pregnancy and breastfeeding women.
My Experience with Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto
I’ve recently got my hands on Zenith Nutrition Saw Palmetto. I’ve used this product on my grandfather. He’s suffering from Benign Prostate Hypotrophy. And have problems like the urgency of urine, urine infection, fatigue, hair loss etc. Consuming Saw Palmetto for a period of one month subsides these problems. And now he’s feeling more healthy and energetic.
Zenith Nutrition’s Saw Palmetto is safe, gluten-free, and vegan which improve prostate and hair problems. Did you try any health supplements? what’s is your experience? Do share.
Stay Healthy Stay Blessed.