I always wonder how blogging transforms my life. But never get a chance to evaluate the reasons why I am thankful for being a blogger.
I have started my blogging 1.5 years back with a food blog, as I love cooking. It was just a hobby. Than after 1year I’ve attended many campaigns, Which totally changes my outlook towards blogging.
Reasons Why am thankful for blogging :
- Blogging is an array of opportunities to promote vibrant skills
- Being a blogger gives voice to my words, ideas, emotions, dreams & bring them all together on one platform.
- It gives me broad minded & versatile thinking.
- It brushes up my knowledge, teaches me lessons on how to express my feelings to the world. I learn to mark out my mistakes, Improves my writing pattern & I know with time my words would become stiffer matured & impressive.
- Blogging introduced me to exclusive minds with vibrant skills to whom I look up to whenever I get struck & make my blogger’s journey comfortable & cozy.
- It enhances my technical skills & I learned a lot about new blogging technology.
- It helps me to relive my childhood & to show off my designing skills
- It gives me a chance to transform my identity to personal brand
- It makes me happy, satisfied individual.
- It helps me to contribute towards a society with my constructive thoughts.