Today I’m going to make Macaroni with Creamy Bell Peppers. It’s fresh, cheap plus easy and healthy. I’ve tried Monsoon special snack-time recipes from Dr. Oetker FunFoods Creative Kitchen. Chef Gaurav Chadha, In-house Chef, Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd. has crafted some innovative recipes to help you create delectable restaurant style snacking recipes at home. I’ve Made Macaroni with Creamy Bell Peppers & Cheese Onion Pizza. I’ve used Dr. Oetker Veg Mayonnaise & Tomato salsa and trust me the taste of pizza is heavenly.
Monsoons for some reasons have its own special space in India. It is the time of the year when people love to experiment with snacking recipes for their families and friends. Bhajiyas and pakoras paired with masala chai have been the all-time favorite. This rainy season, Chef Gaurav Chadha, In-house Chef, Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd. has crafted some innovative recipes to help you create delectable restaurant style snacking recipes at home.
Macaroni with Creamy Bell Peppers
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
- 1 Onion (small. Chopped)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 100 ml Hot Pasta Stock
- 60 g Dr. Oetker FunFoods Mayonnaise Veg (4 Tbsp)
- 120 g Macaroni (Boiled)
- 1-2 small Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 50 g Cheese (Processed, grated)
1) Heat oil in a nonstick pan (low flame) add garlic, onion and cook for 30 seconds or until onion, gets caramelize. Add corn and sauté for 1 minute. Season it with salt and pepper.
2) Add pasta stock to above vegetables and stir. Take the pan away from flame, add mayonnaise and stir well. Bring it back to flame and let it simmer for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
3) Add pasta to above sauce and toss well.
4) For Assembling- Place nachos around the plate, add above pasta in the middle and sprinkle cheese on top. Serve hot. Do try this recipe at home and don’t forget to share your experience with me