InFocus recently launched its newest smartphone named InFocus Turbo 5 in the Indian Market. The company is back with the bang at its latest launch event, highlighting its new strategy for India. The Company is planning to launch more smartphones in the coming months.
- The InFocus Turbo 5 starting at price Rs. 6,999
- It features a metal unibody and 5000mAh battery
- The lightness of the design despite its powerful performance
- It will be available on Amazon India starting 4 July 2017
- The InFocus Turbo 5 comes with Powerful 5000mAh Battery installed in slim and light Metal Body of classy Mocha Gold color. This 4G smartphone offers a comfortable screen size 5.2″ and lightweight design despite its powerful performance. The InFocus Turbo 5 smartphone is manufactured by Foxconn.
- The sale of the phone starts from 4th July 2017 at AMAZON We got our hands on InFocus Turbo 5 this week and here comes its first perspective.
- Unlock the InFocus Turbo 5 Big Battery of 5000mAh. The InFocus Turbo 5 is offering a powerful battery of 5000mAh battery in a sleek, curvaceous and lightweight body.
- The battery offers 34 days of standby time, 50 hours of music/ 23 hours of video calling on a single charge.
- We all are either social media freak app or gadget lover and wishes long battery life for our cell phone. Turbo 5 is the perfect match for us.
InFocus Turbo 5 design
This smartphone flaunts metal body and classy Mocha Gold color with the large curvature of the 2.5D screen has a silky smooth touch. The 5.2-inch vivid wide-angle screen gives you spectacular HD quality display.
You see the dual-SIM tray (Nano+Nano) on the left and Power + Volume controls on the right. You’ll find Micro-USB port at the bottom, Single camera module at the top left and 3.5mm headphone jack at the top.
Turbo 5 unlocks at the slightest touch with its fingerprint sensor at the back. You can unlock the phone in less than 1 second with the fingerprint sensor.
As far as design is a concern, Infocus Turbo 5 steals the show. The metal body offers smooth touch giving it a premium look, which is surprising for such a low-cost smartphone.
Turbo 5 feels sturdy when you hold it. Though it carries the large battery, you’ll not find it heavy to carry around. With 5.2 inches vivid display you can handle it quite easily.
Turbo 5 comes with Lightness of the design despite its powerful performance.
InFocus Turbo 5 specifications and performance
The InFocus Turbo 5 offers the standard specifications that one expects from a device in this range. It’s powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with 2GB/3GB of RAM.
We observe that the display had decent brightness indoors and outdoors. The Turbo 5 runs Android 7.0 Nougat, which allows quick App Opening, and you can switch between them smoothly, multi-window multitasking, etc.
InFocus Turbo 5 camera
This 4g smartphone has a 13-megapixel rear camera with a LED flash and 5-megapixel front camera. Both cameras come with f/2.2 apertures. The camera results are decent as expected.
The InFocus Turbo 5 is priced competitively, offering standard specifications that one expects from a device in this range. The icing on the cake is a metal design along with a big battery life.
Every one of us wants a long battery life that will last more than a day along with powerful performance indeed InFocus Turbo 5 is the one we’re looking for.
Priced at Rs. 6,999 and Rs. 7,999, the InFocus Turbo 5 will definitely be loved by the Indian buyers.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Infocus Co. However, the views shared in this article are my own.
Disclaimer: This Review is with my experience after using the product!! Any facts used in this post are purely meant for education purpose only and not to be substituted for professional advice. There is no commercial use of the above content.