Green Tea Detox Bottle to Brew Perfect Cup for Weightloss #INSTACUPPA #SUPERBLOGGERCHALLENGE
A cup of tea is the best friend in your good and bad times. Do you ever think about how its friendly for your health? We have already discussed the far-reaching advantages of having green tea.
Green tea is evergreen because of its numerous health benefits. People nowadays are more conscious about their health and fitness, hence they make sure to include Green tea as a detox drink in their daily diet.
Having green tea in the morning helps to subside many health problems. Taking it on regular basis in the morning helps to lose weight effectively. And having twice a day leads to promising results of losing weight.
Weightloss has become a serious concern, especially among the youth. From hitting the gym to crash diets followed by a change in lifestyle and yet fail to achieve the significant weight loss. Today we are sharing
Today we are sharing the right way to drink green tea for the ways to helps weight loss:
Green tea helps in the following ways:
- It has many health benefits. It contains healthful nutrients including antioxidants and anti-cancer compounds, which makes it a healthier choice for a beverage!
- Reduce the appetite in a healthy way, and you will feel hungry after regular intervals. A cup of green tea keeps you energized during the day and you will feel averse to junk food.
- Regulate metabolism – The flavonoids and caffeine in the green tea increase the metabolic activity of a person, which will help to lose calories inevitably.
- Helps in the breaking down of fat- Green tea contains an antioxidant that stimulates the hormone that helps in breaking down of fat.
How Much Green Tea Should You Consume?
4-5 cups of green tea without sugar in a day is enough to promote weight loss. In addition, calorie deficit diet and proper exercises will help you to shed those extra kilos.
Before you take green tea on a regular basis, read these tips:
- Sipping green tea in between meals interfere with absorption of nutrients so avoid it.
- Insomnia patients should not consume more than 4 cups of green tea.
- If you are Pregnant or trying for it, limit the intake of green tea to two cups a day.
- Kidney and liver patients should avoid green tea
- Don’t drink it on an empty stomach
Learn the right way to brew green tea as if brew wrongly can destroy precious catechins which is tea’s healthy chemicals. The question is how to brew it right? These days Thermos Green Tea Detox Bottle helps to brew the green tea perfectly. It’s perfect for loose tea, tea bags.
Available at https://amzn.to/2HT4BTU
The borosilicate glass is of high quality & heat resistant. and is BPA & Lead-Free which makes it safe to use. This makes it ideal for hot or cold detox brews. The Bamboo lid makes the bottle airtight. The ultimate combination of glass and steel makes a perfect cup of green tea.