Coconut Onion Tomato Gourmet Dip Recipe
Coconut Onion Tomato Gourmet Dip is mildly sweet because of the roasted onions and you can turn up the heat as much as you want or keep it low and mild, entirely up to you.
Recipe Name –Coconut Onion Tomato Dip
- Big Onion – 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes – 1
- Bengal gram dhal – 1.5 tablespoon
- Grated Coconut – 1/4 cup
- SPRIG Gourmet Spice Blends – Tangier powder – 1 to 1.5 teaspoon
- Salt to tasteCurry leaves – 10
- Oil – 3 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Urad dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Add Bengal gram dal and fry till brown in color.
- Add onion fry till transparent.
- Add coconut and fry for a min. Add SPRIG Gourmet Spice Blends – Tangier powder and fry for 1 min.
- Add tomatoes & Fry till tomatoes become soft. Switch it off and let it cool down
- Grind it to smooth paste.
- Heat a pan and add rest of the oil. Add mustard seeds let it pop. Add urad dhal and curry leaves. Fry till dhals are brown in color. Add seasoning to the Dip or chutney.
- Serve it with idli, dosa, pizza, pasta.
This post is in collaboration with Sprig for a Review post on Facebook however the views are personal. Sprig promote Authentic & the finest gourmet ingredients that compliment Everyday living.