Many versions of this recipe run around food blogs, and I have tried many versions. Today I’m sharing the recipe which is very easy, healthy and delicious. I created my own version of Afghan Murg Malai Tikka Recipe and believe me it was a super hit here.
Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe :
Prep time – 4hours
Cooking time- 30minutes
=> 600 g chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
=> 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
=> 1tbsp vinegar (I used malt vinegar )
=> 1tbsp Lemon Juice
=> 1/2 tsp salt
=> 1/2 tbsp cashew nuts
=> 1/4 cup milk
=> 2 tbsp cheese (grated)
=> 2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
=> salt to taste
=> 2 eggs
=> 2 1/2 tbsp cream
=> 1tbsp Olive Oil
1. In bowl, marinate the chicken pieces with ginger-garlic paste, vinegar, lemon juice & salt for half an hour to an hour.
2. Blend cashew nuts with milk into a smooth paste.
3. In another bowl, mix the garam masala powder, grated cheese, salt and cashew nuts milk paste, eggs and cream. Mix until everything is well incorporated, giving a smooth paste.
4. Add the marinated chicken into this mixture and set it aside for an hour (I prefer to left it overnight in the fridge)
5. Preheat the oven at 220C
6. Arrange the chicken pieces on skewers and grill for 6 – 7 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and grease it with oil. Let it grill for another 6 minutes or until chicken is tender.
7. Serve it hot with cheese dip and tomato ketchup. What are you waiting for? Do give it a try! Don’t forget to share your opinions about Chicken Malai Tikka recipe. Till then Stay Healthy Stay Blessed