CHICKEN CORIANDER SOUP RECIPE
- Boneless and skinless chicken cut into small cubes- 125 gram
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves- 3 tbsp
- Chicken stock- 4 cups
- Salt- to taste
- White pepper powder- to taste
- Cornflour, dissolve in ¼ cup water- 2 tbsp
- Egg Whites- 2
CHICKEN CORIANDER SOUP RECIPE Method:
- Cook the chicken pieces in four cups of boiling chicken stock or water for six minutes.
- Add salt and white pepper powder and continue to boil.
- Lower the heat and add the dissolved cornflour.
- Add the coriander leaves and mix well. Stir continuously and bring the mixture to a boil again.
- Add the egg whites, gently stir and serve hot.