Magnesium plays important roles in the body. Despite taking healthy diet, Magnesium is one of the most common nutrient deficiency. To combat this deficiency, taking magnesium supplements regularly and eating magnesium-rich foods can be helpful.
Research has shown that 80% Of People Are Magnesium Deficient.
Deficiency of Magnesium is known as hypomagnesemia means the lower than the required level of Magnesium in blood. Since, symptoms associated with Deficiency of Magnesium like muscles spasm, anxiety, disturbed sleep, or digestive problems are overlooked. Hence, Magnesium is rarely tested. This is the most important nutrients for our body.
Symptoms of Deficiency of Magnesium:
A magnesium deficiency can cause significant symptoms:
- Effects Cardiovascular system.
- Kidney and Liver damage.
- Muscle spasm and weakness.
- Insomnia and disturb sleep.
- Nutrient deficiencies, like vitamin K, vitamin B1, calcium and potassium
- Multiple sclerosis
- Restless leg syndrome
- behavioral and mood disorders.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Eclampsia and Preeclampsia.
- Tooth cavities
What Causes Magnesium Deficiency?
Magnesium Deficiency in the body is affected by many factors. Some of them are:
- Due to Soil Depletion, the level of magnesium in crops decreases.
- Digestive problems decrease the absorption of Magnesium.
- Medication can damage the digestive tract reduces the absorption of Magnesium.
Recommended Daily dose of Magnesium
These are the daily dose magnesium for women according to the NIH. The intakes may vary from individual to individual:
- 14–18 years: 360 milligrams for women
- Above 19years: 310 milligrams for women
How to fulfill Magnesium needs:
Magnesium level in our body can be maintained by intake of Magnesium rich foods and Magnesium Supplements. Recently I’ve tried Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate. Read more about my experience:
Health Benefits of Magnesium Citrate Supplements
Magnesium is extremely important for Body Metabolism, Proper Enzyme Function, Energy production and maintaining the nitric oxide level in the body.
- Energy Production by activating ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in our body. Low level of Magnesium lead to fatigue and you will tire more quickly while doing exercise.
- Relaxes the Nerves by producing serotonin. Magnesium Deficiency decreases the production of serotonin causing Anxiety, stress.
- Magnesium helps in sound sleep.
- Improves Digestion and prevent Constipation by neutralizing stomach acid and act as a laxative.
- Relief Muscles spasm by relaxing and contracting the muscles.
- Magnesium is very important for heart health. It works with calcium to regulate blood pressure and prevent hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
How Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate works:
Magnesium combined with a citric acid to form Magnesium Citrate. They improve digestion and prevent constipation.
Quality of Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate
- Quality GMP Assured
- Highly Absorbable
- Promotes Healthy Bones
- Supports Nerve & Muscle Function
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable For Vegans
- Dietary Supplement
Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Capsules Buy at AMAZON | Quantity: 330mg – 60 Caps | Price: 637 INR
Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate Powder buy at AMAZON | Quantity: 250gms | Price: 951 INR
Things to keep in mind while taking Magnesium Supplements
Consuming Supplements in high doses can create an imbalance of other nutrients and toxicity. Hence, a Person should take a supplement in recommended doses and for a certain period of time. Though getting magnesium from food sources is safe and good.
My experience with Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate:
After having healthy diet also some nutritional needs are not meet. And for this, we have to take supplements from outside. As this nutritional deficiency leads to health problems. I’ve tried this supplement as I usually suffer from muscles spasm, anxiety, headaches. I usually get tired early after doing light exercise, which indicates a low level of Magnesium in my body. Regular use of Zenith Nutrition Magnesium Citrate reduces my muscles cramps, anxiety, headache, improves my sleep disorders. I feel more energetic and it clears up my gut.
Zenith Nutrition’s Magnesium Citrate is safe, gluten-free, and vegan to meet our nutritional needs. Did you try any health supplements? what’s is your experience? Do share.
Stay Healthy Stay Blessed.
- Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. However, the views shared are solely Author personal experience.
- DISCLAIMER: The content in this post is purely meant for educational purpose only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.