I always wonder how blogging transform my life . But never get a chance to evaluate the reasons why I am thankful for being a blogger. Thanks to the Amrita & Tina for giving beautiful Thankful Thursday Prompt . 🙂
I have started my blogging 1.5 year back with a food blog , as I love cooking. It was just a hobby . Than after 1year I’ve attended many campaigns , Which totally changes my outlook towards blogging.
A lot happened than . I have moved to self hosted blog , Write many reviews , Meet & greet great minds . Learn a lot & spread a lot . Here summing up all the blessings that blogging showers upon me .
Reasons Why am thankful for blogging :
- Blogging is an array of opportunities to promote vibrant skills
- Being a blogger gives voice to my words , ideas , emotions , dreams & bring them all together on one platform .
- It gives me broad minded & versatile thinking .
- It brush up my knowledge , teaches me lessons how to express my feelings to the world. I learn to mark out my mistakes , Improves my writing pattern & I know with time my words would become more stiff , matured & impressive.
- Blogging introduced me to exclusive minds with vibrant skills to whom I look up to whenever I get struck & make my blogger’s journey comfortable & cozy.
- It enhance my technical skills & I learned a lot about net technology.
- It helps me to relive my childhood & to show off my designing skills
- It give me a chance to transform my identity to personal brand
- It makes me happy , satisfied individual.
- It helps me to contribute towards society with my constructive thoughts .