Spirulina IS house full of strengthening & beautifying — which brings a bunch of amazing benefits, including:
- It keeps cardiovascular ,eye and brain system healthy & give a kick to immunity and energy level.
- One of the best complete food sources with over 100 nutrients, 62% Protein content
- Spirulina carries highest levels of Carotenoids
- It is high in antioxidants level which in turn promotes health.
- Excellent source of protein and nutrient for the vegetarians .
Spirulina is composed of health-supporting algae, consist of 62% complete protein, that is each spoon of Spirulina powder gives 4 gms of complete protein , so Spirulina will fulfill all the essential amino acids that the body can’t provide and sometimes be lacking in your daily diet. Apart from the amazing source of protein , Spirulina also gives you an booster dose of vitamin B-complex , vitamin E, iron, essential fatty acids, manganese, beta-carotene,copper,zinc and antioxidants. It plays amjor role in proper functioning of liver, decrease cholesterol level , regulate blood sugar, lowers inflammation, boost the immune system and even degrades allergies!
So get drinking, it will do wonders for you mind and body, making you beautiful inside and out. One brand you can find in many places is the only Oraganic Spirulina Powder from Parry Wellness.
Where to buy Parry’s Organic Spirulina ?
Spirulina Power Smoothie !!!
– 1 cup of frozen blueberries (I buy them fresh then freeze them)
– 1 cup of spinach
– 3/4 of a cup of water/almond milk/coconut water
– 1 teaspoon of spirulina
Optional: 2 dates (this sweetens it)
Simply place everything together in the blender! Then blend for a minute or so until smooth. I like my smoothies thick so that I can eat them with a spoon, so you may want to add more water/almond milk/coconut water if you like it runnier. Then sip, love and enjoy!