Shahi Tukda Recipe also popularly known as Shahi Toast or Double Ka Meetha. We had learn to make this rich royal mughlai dessert in the traditional way. Of course now quick and easy version of are made .One peice of Shahi Tukra will give you feeling of Royalty rich in aroma , taste , flavours & calories. I am sharing here easy version comprising step by step with photos which will take away all your confusions 🙂
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Serving : 3
- Bread slice (cut in round shape or as you like ) 5
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 1cup
- Oil for frying
- Green Cardamom(crushed) 1-2
- Milkmade (optional) 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in a pan & add Green Cardamom till it crackles . Deep Fry bread slices in oil till it turn golden brown
- Add milk & sugar to the same pan & boil till sugar dissolves.
- Add fried bread slices to the pan & milkmade & cook till it soaks up all the milk .
- Serve the way you like 🙂