Mexican Fried rice Recipe is a dish of steamed rice that has been stir-fried in a oil and, usually, mixed with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, and meat, and as such, often served as a complete dish
MEXICAN FRIED RICE Recipe
- Basmati rice boiled 3 cups
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Green Chillies 6
- Black Pepper 6
- Cloves 6
- Cinnamom 4
- Green Cardomom 4
- Garlic chopped 15 cloves
- Onions finely chopped 2
- Carrots grated 3
- Tomato finely chopped 2
- Green capsicums chopped 2
- Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp
- White Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mixed dried herbs (Oregano) 1 tsp
- Fresh parsley sprigs For garnishing
- Boil the rice in a vessel.
- Heat two tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add mixed spices ( black pepper, cloves, cardomom, cinnamom) and let it crackles.
- Add the garlic, onions and green chillies and saute till the onions turn light brown.
- Add the grated carrots, tomatoes, green capsicums, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, salt and mixed dried herbs. Toss and mix well and cook. Remove from heat when oil separates.
- Now arrange boiled rice and mixed vegetables curry layer by layer in a vessel.
- Transfer the rice into serving plate and garnished with parsley sprigs. Serve MEXICAN FRIED RICE Recipe hot with curd dipping.