Welcome at ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge 🙂
Interpret themes in a more unique way, & let the #ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge Begin !!!
Read #ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge Week 3 – FEMINISM Top entry is
Woman- An iron pillar
Author Bio – Geethica Mehra blogs at Spectrum of life. Her writings are reflections of outlook towards life. She’s an avid blogger, love to explore new horizons through her thoughts. Thanks Geetica for your support.
You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
This quote of Steve Jobs always inspired me. I have a firm believe that whatever we learn in our past would connect our future automatically.
I always enjoyed learning to be it learning a new DIY or a new Recipe or new Dance Style or new Instrument.Though my interest is in medicine, but I am fond of Computers always. I learned many computer languages out of curiosity.
A question always quarrels in my mind, after becoming Doctor, My knowledge about computers goes in vain. But no, Like Steve jobs said, My past dots connected in future. This knowledge of computer helps me a lot while handling my blog & will stay with me forever.
Learn something New
Small or big, Early or late.
But don’t keep it only to You.
As The More. it Spread,
The More it Blossoms
#ClickandBlogAStory linky Week 4 Prompt
From learning a new language to mastering in art skills or trying out new recipe style, share a story about a moment you set out to learn something new.
For this week’s ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge, share a story about learning something new, unique, out of the way. Something new you learn out of curiosity? Try new ideas or new dance or writing style? Was it a success or a flop? Has that knowledge stayed with you, or is get covered under dust long ago?
Don’t limit yourself to experiences.Learn is never ending.We get to learn in so many different environments and from different people, We are welcoming an enlightening learning conversation as a recap of your roller coaster adventures from your memories
RULES OF THE #ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge
1. Follow Us:
- Slim Expectations blog Twitter & Instagram Respectively.
- All About The Woman Blog on Twitter & Instagram Respectively
2. You will be given a prompt every week. Based on that prompt, you have to interpret in any
of the given below forms:
a)140 characters also known as #Microblogging
(It can be in a form of poetry, quote or just a normal write up)
b) 250-300 Words
c) You are also required to add a picture related to the theme.
3. Link Up your post with Dew & Zainab
4. Prompts will be announced every Sunday 20:00 hrs IST.
5. We would love & thankful if you Subscribe to our Blog
6. Read, comment, share on host and co-hosts posts and as many posts in the Linky.
7. Use #ClickandBlogAStory in your post & Put #ClickandBlogAStory Badge on your Blog or Post.
8. Share your post on Instagram Tagging us & Using Hashtag #ClickandBlogAStory
9. Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best among all & will get a chance to hold linky challenge with us.
Grab the Badge
#ClickandBlogAStory Linky Challenge with Dew . The link will be open till Sunday 23:55hrs IST. Read, comment, share on host & co-host posts and read as many in the linky!