A spicy lamb chop is from Mughlai cuisine recipe that is easy to prepare and tastes incredible! These chops make a great appetizer and starter like Kebab & Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe. Usually, 2 chops per person are enough. Serve with pickles and a wedge of lemon. The marinade is great for barbecues too!
LAMB CHOP RECIPE is the one my mothers used to cook for us. Our eyes drolls whenever my mother used to cook in her kitchen. We never wait to eat and finish it in seconds. And next day we always wish that mom stores some extra in the fridge. So try this LAMB CHOP RECIPE, trust you will forget all versions of lamb chop you have tried to date.
Lamb chop recipe
- Taste: Spicy
- Level Of Cooking: Easy
- Serve: 4
- Cook time: 26-30 minutes
- Prep Time: 16-20 minutes
- Course: Main Course Mutton, Appetiser
- Cuisine: Indian
- Main Ingredient: Lamb Chops
- Lamb Chops 1 kg (10-12 Pieces)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Red Chillies (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Whole Coriander(ground) 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds (ground) 1 Tsp
- Whole Garam Masala powder 1 tbsp
- Big Cardamom 1
- Small Cardamom 4-5
- Refined oil 1/2 cup
- Raw papaya paste (250gms)
- Green Chillies (chopped) 3-4
- Fresh Coriander (chopped) 1/2 bunch
- Ginger (julienne) 1-inch Piece
- Marinate chops with the papaya paste for about 1-2hr
- Grind whole garam masala with big and small cardamom seeds.
- Add salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili, coriander, cumin,garam masala, refined oil and yogurt and mix well.
- Marinate chops with the yogurt paste for 20-25 minutes.
- In a pot, cook the chops on high heat with for 2-3 minutes.
- Then lower the heat and cook until cops are fully tender.
- Cook well until oil separates.
Lamb chop recipe is the burst of classic flavors. Do try and let me know how is your experience.