Passport making journey is thrill , fascinating and full of hurdles . We all should hold proper , accurate , valid documents that will lessen our weight . Have a look at some facts about Indian passport :
What is Indian Passport?
A Indian Passport is issued by the President of India to citizens of the Republic of India for travelling abroad.
How many Types of passports we have ?
- Regular (navy blue/black cover) is issued to ordinary citizens for ordinary travel, such as for vacation, study and business trips (36 or 60 pages)
- Official (white cover) is issued to individuals representing the Indian government on official business.
- Diplomatic (maroon cover) is issued to Indian diplomats, top ranking government officials and diplomatic couriers.
What’s Information it holds ?
- The opening cover end contains the following information:
- Type (‘P’- Stands for “Personal”, ‘D’- Stands for “Diplomatic”, ‘S’- Stands for “Service”)
- Country code
- Passport number
- Given name(s)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Place of issue
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
- Photo of passport holder
- Signature of the passport holder
- The closing end contains the following information:
- Name of father or legal guardian
- Name of mother
- Name of spouse
- File number
List Of 58 Countries Indians Can Travel Without Visa
As an Indian, you would be glad to know that you can travel to 58 countries without a visa. There are also some countries that offer visa on arrival, making it easy for travelers.For Indian passport holders, here is the list of countries you can travel without a visa
Bhutan, Hong Kong , South Korea (Jeju) , Macau , Nepal , Antarctica , Seychelles , FYRO , Macedonia , Svalbard , Dominica , Grenada , Haiti , Jamaica , Montserrat , St. Kitts & Nevis , St. Vincent & Grenadines , Trinidad & Tobago , Turks & Caicos Islands , British Virgin Islands , El Salvador , Ecuador , Cook Islands , Fiji , Micronesia , Niue , Samoa , Vanuatu , Cambodia , Indonesia , Laos , Thailand , Timor Leste , Iraq (Basra) , Jordan , Comoros Is. , Maldives , Mauritius , Cape Verde , Djibouti , Ethiopia , Gambia , Guinea-Bissau , Kenya , Madagascar , Mozambique , Sao Tome & Principe , Tanzania , Togo , Uganda , Georgia , Tajikistan , St. Lucia , Nicaragua , Bolivia , Guyana , Nauru , Palau , Tuvalu.
Linking this post for Blogbuddy 3.0 for the prompt, ‘Passport’ Team InkMagic
This post is for Day 9 of NaBloPoMo