Say bye to boring Potatoes & try this potatoe recipe with peanut twist . INDO SPICY PEANUT POTATOES RECIPE gives you nutty flavor of peanut gives a kick to old Potatoes Try this out & letme know how you like it.
INDO SPICY PEANUT POTATOES RECIPE
Prep Time : 25-30 minutes
Cook time : 15-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
- Potatoes boiled and peeled–7-8 medium
- Roasted peanuts coarsely crushed–4 tablespoons
- Oil –2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds— 1 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds– 1 teaspoon
- Cloves– 5-6
- Mustard seeds — 1 teaspoon
- Black peppercorns– 1 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds (til)– 2 teaspoons
- Grated coconut — 1 tablespoons
- Dried red chillies chopped–3
- Split skinless black gram (dhuli urad dal) –1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida– 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves– 8-9
- Salt to taste
- Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cloves, peppercorns,grated coconut,red chillies and roast till fragrant.Cool the roasted ingredients and grind into a coarse powder.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.Add mustard seeds,black gram,asafoetida, curry leaves to the oil and sauté for a minute.
- Add potato cubes and salt to the pan. Toss and cook on high heat till the potatoes turn light brown.
- Add 3 tbsps ground powder, roasted peanuts ,sesame seeds. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes. You can store the remaining ground powder in an airtight container.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot