The day you conceived you must have noticed some changes in your body. Some of you may recognize easily that you are pregnant, but maybe in doubt. Discussing here Fifteen Early Signs of Pregnancy, that you may come across. If you encounter with most of them. Rush to your doctor for confirmation.
– [x] Changes in your breast.
Your breast may become swollen, tender and sore. You may have the feeling of the fuller breast.
– [x] Darkening areolas
The circles around nipples become wide and dark in color. Shows that your breast are preparing for breastfeeding
– [x] Increase in frequency of urine.
Increase in pressure on urinary bladder caused by uterus causes frequent urination
– [x] You may notice light spotting, in the beginning.
Don’t worry if you see spotting, in the beginning, this is only the sign of implantation of embryo in uterus
– [x] You may get tired early, one of the common sign of pregnancy.
– [x] Feeling of nausea is one of the common signs of pregnancy.
It’s caused due to change of hormones level, commonly known as morning sickness.
– [x] Increase in smell sensitivity.
Your nose will become sensitive to smells.
– [x] Increase basal body temperature, due to ovulation.
– [x] Metallic taste of mouth is observed throughout pregnancy
– [x] Mood swings
Due to change in hormones level and it’s absolutely normal.
– [x] Puffy gums
– [x] Cramping and bloating
– [x] Increase in intensity of headaches or a migraine
– [x] Unusual hunger or cravings for women
As extra calories are needed for the growth of the fetus.
– [x] Feeling of Dizziness due to change in blood pressure.
These are the only Fifteen Early Signs of Pregnancy. However, You may have more or less of them. If you come across different experience or have any queries then share with us in the comment section below.