Women are the cornerstone of a family and so her health. She works dawn to dusk to fulfill family needs without pause. To meet these needs the one thing that matters is that She should be healthy. Hence there’s need of The Complete Diet chart For Women health during each stage of life.
You must be looking for the healthy diet plan that keeps you healthy and fit. Like men, women also need a variety of foods, such as whole grains, fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, low-fat dairy and lean protein.
Apart from this women also have special nutrient needs, and, during each stage of life, these needs changes.
Healthy daily diet chart
A healthy daily diet rich in Nutrient provides energy and help to prevent disease. The Complete Diet chart For Women health includes:
- At least three 1-ounce servings of whole grains such as whole-grain bread, cereal, pasta, brown rice or oats.
- Three servings of low-fat or fat-free dairy products including low-fat or fat-free milk, yogurt or cheese.
- 150-200 gms of protein such as lean meat, chicken, eggs, fish, beans, and nuts.
- Two cups of fruits — fresh, frozen or canned without added sugar.
- Two-and-a-half cups of colorful vegetables — fresh, frozen or canned without added salt.
Daily Iron Requirements
Women require a good source of iron To regulate the energy levels. Food rich in iron is red meat, chicken, turkey, fish, spinach, beans, lentils and cereals.
According to research, Plant-based sources of iron are more easily absorbed by your body when eaten with vitamin C-rich foods. So eat a spinach salad with orange slices or juice or add tomatoes, lemon to lentil soup.
Folic Acid Requirements During the Reproductive Years
Women need at least 400 micrograms of folic acid during the childbearing period or pregnancy. Folic acid decrease risk of birth defects.
Rich Source of the folic acid includes fortified foods Citrus fruits, leafy greens, beans, and peas naturally contain folate.
Daily Calcium Requirements
Calcium keeps bones and teeth healthy and strong and prevents osteoporosis. Good source of calcium includes low-fat or fat-free milk, yogurt and cheese, sardines, tofu and calcium-fortified foods including juices and cereals.
What kind of food to avoid
Women need To maintain weight at every stage of life. This can be done by avoiding extra calories that come from added sugars, fat, and alcohol.
- Limit regular soft drinks, sugar-sweetened beverages, candy
- Limit alcohol intake to one drink per day.
- Switch to low-fat dairy and meat products
- Limit foods high in saturated fat — like fatty meats, sausages, cheese and full-fat dairy products, baked goods, fried foods, and pizza.
What is the Daily Calories Requirements?
Women body structure has less muscle and more fat. You Need fewer calories to maintain a healthy body weight and activity level. Moderately active women need 1,800 to 2,200 calories a day.
Exercise and women’s health
Exercise plays an important role to keeps woman healthy and active. Regular daily exercise maintains your weight, strengthen muscle and manages stress. This constitutes The Complete Diet chart For Women health.
Linking this post For UBC
Disclaimer: Any facts used in this post are purely meant for education purpose only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.
Image source Pixabay.com